What information do I need before I can submit my request?
What Can I Request Through PLSclear?
- Can you provide a high resolution image file or a copy of the material requested?
- The title I want to use does not have an ISBN / ISSN.
- Can I make multiple requests to different publishers for one project?
- Can I request multiple images/quotes from the same title?
- Can I submit all permission requests via PLSclear?
- I want to stage a play or perform content.
Searching for Different Types of Content
Searching for a Title
Submitting Your Request
- How to Submit a Permission Request Using PLSclear
- Can I save my application to complete later?
- How do I know if my request has been submitted to the publisher?
- Can I save the details of my new publication to reuse in multiple requests?
- My type of reuse is not listed in your form.
- The author name against the title I requested is incorrect.
Managing Your Requests
- What is the status of my request?
- How do I download/print my request details?
- Can I move my request from one saved project to another?
- How do I cancel my request?
- How do I edit a saved project?
- The fee quoted by the publisher is higher than I expected. Why is this? Can I negotiate?